Friday, September 16, 2016

The PERFECT Decorated Egg


This is just how I found this egg.  After lifting it from the nest box, I felt overwhelmed by it's beauty!  I carefully brought it in and placed in one of my son's pieces of pottery to take pictures to share.  I adjusted NOTHING!  How could a human's decorating possibly compare to this glorious creation of God's hen?

Maybe you could glue some chicken feathers on a brown egg to recreate (would be beautiful--blow out egg, then glue), but could you do what my Candy girl did?  Could you be VERY uncomfortable for hours, and push an egg out of you so hard that it ripped little feathers out of you?  And do this daily?  I think NOT!  I sure wouldn't want to go through THAT!!!  2 child births in 5 years was plenty for me.

Eggs are taken for granted.  But not by their Mama hen/rooster (that's me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share.